Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
Location: Between Epcot and Hollywood Studios
Rooms: 378 standard, 20 suites plus 533 DVC villas
2101 North Epcot Resorts Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: 407-938-5100 Fax: 407-938-5150
Type: Standard rooms have 2 queens or 1 king plus a sofa bed. Suites vary in size and sleep up to 6 guests.
Room Size: Standard room is 385 sq ft.
Concierge Club Level: Innkeepers Club
Price: Standard rooms range $345 – $645 non-discounted rates. Club Level concierge $500 – $910. Visit our Travel Deals page for current discounts.
Key Room Features: Deluxe resort rooms offer enough room to spread out and relax. Standard rooms have two queen beds and a sofa bed, a desk with small pullout table, two dressers, closet, and a small private balcony. Unfortunately, the sofa is on the same wall as the TV. All rooms have a mini fridge and coffee maker. Water View rooms are typically on the boardwalk, which can get noisy.
*Boardwalk Inn does not have any internal dining options. All restaurants are located on the boardwalk itself. The only quick service option does not have any indoor seating.
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works table service restaurant
- Flying Fish Cafe table service restaurant
- Trattoria al Forno table service restaurant
- ESPN Club sports bar/table service
- Boardwalk Bakery (excellent quick service selection, but no indoor seating)
- Seashore Sweets (ice cream counter and treats)
- Pizza window (limited selection carryout pizzas and slices)
- Belle Vue lounge (inside Boardwalk Inn)
- Room service
Bus transport to all parks, water parks, and Downtown Disney from a single bus stop. Boat service to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Boat also stops at Beach?Yacht Club resort dock and the Swan & Dolphin dock. Walking distance to Epcot side entrance and long walk to Hollywood Studios.