Disney World Recipe: Floridian Peaches and Cream Cocktail
Take a peek into a relaxing life lived at the private Golden Oak community in the Walt Disney World Resort with this drink recipe from the menu of the Markham’s restaurant.
The Floridian Peaches and Cream
- 2 ounces house-made Florida peach vodka (recipe below)
- House-made cream soda, to taste (recipe below)
- Florida peach pinwheel, for garnish
- Fill Collins glass halfway with ice cubes. Add vodka, then cream soda. Garnish with peach.
House-Made Florida Peach Vodka
- 1 Liter Ciroc vodka
- 8 fresh Florida peaches, washed and left whole
- Combine vodka and peaches in glass container that can be sealed. Place in dark, cool place for 3 to 5 days, shaking daily. (The longer it sits, the more peach flavor will develop.)
- To use, strain liquid and refrigerate. For extra flavor, juice peaches, strain and add to vodka.
House-made Cream Soda
For this recipe you will need a soda charger and soda gas canisters. You can substitute canned cream soda, which will produce the same taste but not the froth.
- 1 quart cold water for charger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cooled vanilla syrup (recipe follows)
- Add all ingredients to a soda charger and add two gas capsules to carbonate liquid. Keep cold.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, split and scraped
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Cool.
Recipe courtesy Disney Insider Blog
Disney Recipe Collection
If you enjoyed this post, check our Disney Recipe Page for several more tasty dishes!